Visit Åland is Åland’s official tourist and member organisation and has about 250 members. Visit Åland’s main aim is to market Åland as a travel destination, work with destination developing and maintaining tourist information.
Visit Åland’s aims and tasks include:
- marketing and branding Åland as a travel destination
- representing the tourist industry before the authorities
- encouraging member businesses to develop products, raise quality and undertake new projects in the tourist industry
- Åland’s official tourism portal Visitaland.com and social media channels
- press relations, co-operation with retailers and agents
- digital campaigns and other marketing activities
Tel: +358 18 24000
Media and agencies may download Ålands own logotype free of charge for non-commercial use.
The color and the shape of the logotype are based on the Åland flag, the best-known symbol for Åland. The curved profile emits humanitarian warmth, creativity and unexpected experiences. There is a free zone around the logotype that will protect its integrity. The logotype is available in two different formats.
You may freely use the logotype in travel catalogues that market Åland, to illustrate editorial articles about Åland (not for advertising) if the author aims to present Åland as a travel destination or for other positive editorial coverage of Åland.
- Zip-file with Visit Åland’s logo in png formats
- Zip-file with Visit Åland’s logo in eps formats
- Guidelines for useage